Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Uuuughhhhh

Uuuugh I hate it when I can't find the right thing! I've been sitting and trying to find the right words and notes for the last five days or so, I've just given up, think a small rest is in order.

I have this big book I need to go through but I'm not in the mood, but it better be sooner than later so might be hitting it tomorrow, gonna make some footnotes and stuff so that I can memorize it.

Very proud of the South African cricket team, they played awesomely today, Graeme Smith is just the best, smashing them all over the park today!!!!! proud to be South African.

Will start uploading some pictures of events taking place, as of now nothing has happened yet, quite boring if I can say but it will soon start kicking off

Ciao mi amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment