Monday, January 25, 2010

Farewell

Another new one I did, it is entitled "Farewell"

Hope you all enjoy

There you go on your own,
Waving goodbye home,
This time it’s not pretend,
I don’t know when I’ll see you again.

Left me standing waiting in the cold,
I thought together we’d grow old,
But I never thought you’d go away,
How I wish for one more day.

Goodbye, farewell,
I hope all goes well,
Baby I love you no matter what,
And that you can’t take away from me,

As I light the fire to the fireplace,
I realize I have some music to face,
You’re not here and I’m all alone,
This house was once a home.

Dry the teardrops from my eyes,
Wake me up from these lies,
Life is hard to get by,
If you don’t have a reason why

Goodbye, farewell,
I hope all goes well,
Baby I love you no matter what,
And that you can’t take away from me

Where do you go?
When no one wants you around,
How do you speak without making a sound?
When you’re lower than the ground.

Forever more I can tell,
Goodbye farewell,
Please think of me when you’re gone,
I can’t say if you were wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment