Friday, January 1, 2010

Official first post of 2010

I've made it my mission to start blogging about events, work and parties lol. This is my first post of 2010, I'm just looking forward to this year and hopefully it's going to be a year to remember, we had a party for New Year's and after we went in to 2010, I told my friend that if I could hit the object with the ball than 2010's gonna be an awesome year and I did, but I said that could have been luck so I tried from various positions and hit it 5/5 so I'm pretty sure that's a sign of great things to come.

Busy writing on a few projects, should actually just try and finish up one and then go to the other but I can't I just have so many ideas, and my PC is crammed up with lyrics that I've done, in total I think there's about 160 of them, madness if you ask me! but I don't feel them quite up to standard, you see I want it to be perfect, I want you to feel something out of it when you read it, when you hear it, it's just my way of making you appreciate what I wrote.

Looking forward to some fishing tomorrow, I'll be honest I don't do fishing, it really bores me but I do have a friend that's so in to it, so it'll be fun just going there and having a good time just talking and playings some ball as well...haven't done that in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment